- “Thank you for making so many ordinary moments, extraordinary.” – Yes, sometimes the most ordinary things can be made extraordinary, just by doing them with the right people.
- “Thank you for always giving me the extra push I need.” – A best friend is someone who will inspire you to be who you always knew you could be. Keep this in mind. Anyone who helps you make your half-hearted attempts more whole-hearted through kindness, commitment and teamwork, is a keeper.
- “Thank you for telling me the truth.” – Remember, being honest might not always get you a lot of friends, but it will always get you the right ones. Too many of us prefer gentle lies to hard truths. But make no mistake, in the end it’s better to be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie. Best friends tell each other the truth, always.
- “Thank you for talking things out with me.” – Lots of problems in the world would disappear if we talked to each other instead of about each other. So always communicate clearly with those closest to you, even when it’s uncomfortable and uneasy.
- “Thank you for meeting me halfway.” – Best friends ultimately meet in the middle. When there’s a disagreement, they work out a solution that works for both parties – a compromise, rather than a need for the other person to change or completely give in.
- “Thank you for not getting in the way of the other important parts of my life.” – A healthy relationship will never require you to sacrifice your happiness, your other important relationships, your dreams, or your dignity.
- “Thank you for being compassionate.” – Let their kindness and compassion remind you to pay it forward. Always give those around you the “break” that you hope the world will give you on your own “bad day” and you will never, ever regret it.
- “Thank you for thinking of me as often as you do.” – Make little gestures daily to show your best friends you care. Knowing that a person you often think of has you on their mind too means a lot.
- “Thank you for the compliments.” – It’s nice to be complimented, isn’t it? Do not miss a chance – not one single, tiny opportunity – to tell someone you care about how wonderful they are and how beautiful they are, inside and out.
- “Thank you for making time for me.” – When you are important to another person, they will always find a way to make time for you – no excuses, no lies, and no broken promises.
I wont go another day, without you.
Kilala niyo pa to? ginniemouse, cantfindherhappiness, gagongbloggero, just-in-cabz, ecamazing, kapeprince HAHAHAHA
Pota may pasok na ba talaga bukas? Hayss hayss talaga
tamad ka sidge haha
Sino po sila? Hahahaha
pakyu sidge. ge
Kilala mo pa pala kami. Hahaha
oo kayo ata ang di na ako kilala 😂👊
SAKLAP WALANG NAG REACT DI NA AKO KILALA. GE.
Nakaka-miss yung mga times na ginagawa naming chatbox yung TAs namin na halos mapuno yung dash ng reblogs namin. Tapos may matatanggap pa kaming mga hate messages. Hahahaha. Hi, kapekid, na super inactive dahil taksil sa Tumblr. Kay, sorryiwasntenough, walangutakperomaypuso, …
Miss you guysss :”>
Text nyo ko. Huhu